Terraced house for sale in Elmfield Road, Hyde Park, Doncaster DN1
Terraced house for sale - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1302 378046 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Close links to town centre
- Three bedroom mid-terrace property
- In need of some modernisation and opportunity to put your own stamp on
- Bay fronted lounge
- Dining room & spacious kitchen
- Three double bedrooms
- Attic room
- Rear garden including outside WC, storage space and workshop facility
This spacious mid-terrace home with some need of modernisation but a perfect opportunity to put your own stamp on. The property benefits from a bay fronted lounge, dining room, spacious kitchen and three double bedrooms. No onward chain available today!
A front facing sealed unit door takes you directly into the entrance hall. The hall has stairs that rise to the first floor landing and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' 7" into bay window x 10' 4" ( 3.84m into bay window x 3.15m )
With a front facing double glazed bay window, a central heating radiator and an open archway leading to the dining room.
Dining Room 13' 1" x 10' 8" max ( 3.99m x 3.25m max )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 8' 11" ( 4.17m x 2.72m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. The kitchen has a gas cooker point, a cooker hood, plumbing for a washing machine, area for a fridge and freezer and a wall mounted boiler. There is a side and a rear facing double glazed window providing an abundance of natural light, a side facing exterior door that provides access to the garden and access into the cellar.
First Floor Landing
A door gives access to the attic space.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 13' 9" max ( 3.51m x 4.19m max )
A double room with two front facing double glazed windows, a fitted wardrobe and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 8' 7" ( 3.73m x 2.62m )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 8' 7" ( 2.59m x 2.62m )
A double room with a rear facing double glazed window, a central heating radiator and a fitted wardrobe.
Fitted with a WC, a wash hand basin and a bath with shower over. There is a side facing opaque double glazed window, a central heating radiator and partial tiling throughout.
Accessed via stairs from the landing. The property is fully boarded out with light and power. The room is carpeted throughout & was previously used as an office space.
To the front of the property is a pathway and a small courtyard.
To the rear of the property is a pathway leading to the gate which in turn leads to the rear service road, outbuildings ideal for storage which includes an outside WC and a further workshop facility.
Workshop 14' 3" x 6' ( 4.34m x 1.83m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Doncaster, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Doncaster for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Elmfield Road properties for sale