A superbly presented, light and spacious, three double bedroom, detached family home offering well planned living accommodation. Positioned in the much sought after village of Holford standing at the foot of the Quantocks an area of outstanding natural beauty. Lovely gardens - no chain.
A superbly presented, light and spacious, three double bedroom, detached family home offering well planned living accommodation. Positioned in the much sought after village of Holford standing at the foot of the Quantocks an area of outstanding natural beauty. Lovely gardens - viewing recommended.
Double glazed windows and doors to
A spacious hall with stairs to First Floor Landing, light oak flooring, double glazed door to rear and doors to
Beautifully appointed white suite of low level WC and wash hand basin, tiled surrounds, radiator and extractor fan.
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' 5" ( 4.80m x 3.48m )
Two double glazed windows to front, feature fireplace with inset fire, light oak flooring, TV aerial point, double glazed doors to
Conservatory 13' 1" x 11' 7" ( 3.99m x 3.53m )
UPVC double glazed Conservatory enjoying views over the gardens, light oak flooring, double doors to Patio and Garden beyond, light and power.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 7' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to side, light oak flooring and radiator.
Kitchen 15' 4" x 6' 1" ( 4.67m x 1.85m )
Attractively appointed with range of wooden wall and base level units with contrasting granite effect work surfaces, inset one and half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for range cooker, integrated dishwasher and fridge excellent array of storage cupboards and drawers, recessed downlighters, mosaic tiled splash backs, vinyl flooring.
A spacious, light, part galleried landing with double glazed window to front, access to Loft Space and doors to
Bedroom One 16' 9" x 10' 6" ( 5.11m x 3.20m )
Enjoying a dual aspect with double glazed windows to front and side, affording light and airy accommodation, ample space for bedroom furniture, Tv aerial point and BT points, radiator and door to
Double glazed window to rear, beautifully appointed and spacious en-suite with white suite comprising paneled bath with mixer tap, separate fully tiled shower with glazed enclosure, low level WC and wash hand basin, high quality tiled surrounds and radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 10" x 11' 5" ( 4.83m x 3.48m )
Dual aspect with double glazing window to front and side overlooking the Gardens, spacious fitted wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 7' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to side over looking Gardens with radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, luxury white suite comprising panel enclosed bath with mixer tap, Shower over and screen, low level WC and wash hand basin, high quality tiled surrounds and radiator.
At the front of the property five bar gated access to block paved shared driveway with additional off street parking for one vehicle and gated side access to
Located to the side of the property with ample parking for 2/3 cars, further gated access to
A feature of the property is the sunny private enclosed Rear Garden with patio area, ideal for Al-Fresco dining, timber Garden Shed, landscaped secret garden with circular lawn area and well stocked shrub beds and boarders.
Boot/utility Room/workshop 16' 10" x 10' 5" ( 5.13m x 3.17m )
Formed from the Garage with connecting door to Kitchen and double glazed window to side, utility area with plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer/ fridge/ freezer, ample space for coats and boots with additional workshop area. This could easily be re-instated as a garage if so desired.
The village of Holford is an extremely friendly one with a good mix of retired people and young families. There is a excellent pub (The Plough) and an attractive old hotel. A shop and post office can be found at Kilve or Nether Stowey. The Quantocks is of course a fantastic area for walking, cycling, mountain biking, bird watching and just admiring the views and the wonderful wild life. Holford has a fascinating history and is a much sought after village from which to base yourself to enjoy the splendours of the Quantocks and West Somerset beyond.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.