William H Brown are delighted to welcome you to this wonderful and generous sized family home on the popular **grange estate** of the market town of Desborough.The property boasts of four good sized bedrooms with en-suite to the master and also second bedroom, *call now to arrange A viewing*
William H Brown are delighted to welcome you to this wonderful and generous sized family home on the popular **grange estate** of the market town of Desborough which is being sold with no chain. The property boasts of four good sized bedrooms with en-suite to the master and also second bedroom, spacious living accommodation for all the family complimented with ample parking and single garage, nestled in a cul-de-sac with over looking views. **viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what this family home has to offer call us now ! **
Entrance via a concept double glazed door, having staircase rising to first floor landing, doors to study, dining room, lounge and kitchen and cloak room.
Having wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled to water sensitive areas, radiator and extractor fan.
Study 8' 3" x 7' 8" ( 2.51m x 2.34m )
Having double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and doors to entrance hall.
Lounge 15' x 11' 4" ( 4.57m x 3.45m )
Having double glazed patio door to the rear aspect.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 9' ( 3.20m x 2.74m )
Having double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and double doors to entrance hall.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
Having a range of wall and floor based units with work tops over, gas hob, electric double oven, extractor fan, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher, splash back tiling to water sensitive areas, double glazed window to the rear aspect, doors to utility and complimented with a tiled flooring.
Having obscure double glazed door to the side aspect, space for washing machine, stainless steel sink and drainer, boiler, radiator and tiled flooring.
Having loft hatch, radiator and doors to bedrooms one, two, three, four, family bathroom and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' 1" ( 4.06m x 3.07m )
Having double glazed window to the rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator, door to en suite and laminate flooring.
Having wc, pedestal wash hand basin, separate shower, splash back tiling to water sensitive areas, obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" in to recess x 10' 4" ( 3.61m in to recess x 3.15m )
Having double glazed window to the front aspect, door to en suite, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Having wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower, splash back tiling to water sensitive areas, radiator and obscure double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Three 10' x 8' 7" ( 3.05m x 2.62m )
Having double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 7' 8" ( 2.67m x 2.34m )
Having double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Having wc, pedestal wash hand basin, paneled bath, obscure double glazed window to the side aspect and radiator.
Very well presented front garden, mainly laid to lawn with shrubbery plants gives this property curb appeal, driveway to the single garage parking for several vehicles, pathway leading to front elevation
This family size garden is fully enclosed via timber fencing and provides a socialising patio area, mainly laid to lawn with a pathway, the garden is a blank canvas for the new owner to put their own design on, also there is a water supply and gated side access.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.