Flat for sale in Hudson House, Station Approach, Epsom KT19
Flat for sale - 2 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1372 940053 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Excellent investment or first time purchase
- Two double bedroom top floor apartment
- Newly fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Excellent for commuters
- Modern layout
- Open plan
- Allocated parking space
- No onward chain
Occupying a town centre location, in a popular development opposite Epsom Rail Station, is this super two double bedroom top floor apartment which boasts 668 sq ft of modern living. Additional benefits include newly fitted kitchen & bathroom & allocated parking, balcony and no onward chain!
Situated in the heart of the vibrant Epsom town centre and literally across the road from the commuter friendly Epsom rail station is this really lovely two double bedroom top floor apartment which is also offered to the market with no onward chain.
The property itself benefits from very spacious accommodation totalling 668 sq ft and includes a large entrance hall, two genuine double bedrooms, white suite bathroom with bathtub and incredibly versatile reception room/ kitchen, which offers enough space for entertaining, dining or working from home. In our opinion, some very noteworthy features include a lovely Juliet Balcony, practical kitchen with fitted appliances and a secure allocated parking space.
Epsom offers excellent links into London with direct trains to London Waterloo, London Victoria and London Bridge making it an ideal location for commuters.
The vibrant high street offers an array of popular shops along with The Ashley Centre, Restaurants/Bars and entertainment with Cinema close by.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - Epsom, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Epsom for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Station Approach properties for sale