A modern and well-presented two double bedroom apartment, located in a secluded riverside development moments from Chiswick Pier and Chiswick House and grounds.
In excellent condition throughout, this two bedroom apartment sits on the top floor of Monet House, forming part of the prestigious Corney Reach development.Through the spacious entry hall, which houses a large storage cupboard, you’ll find a light, bright dual aspect reception room with glass french doors allowing in the beautiful afternoon sun to come flooding in.
The kitchen, adjacent to the lounge, is a separate fully fitted kitchen with gas hob. Two double bedrooms, one of which has a private en-suite shower room, a juliet balcony and built in wardrobes to both bedrooms, as well as a good sized family bathroom servicing the rest of the apartment.
The contemporary home comes complete with allocated parking as well as visitors parking, access to the communal garden as well as loft access. Situated in a serene riverside location with easy access to the popular Chiswick House and gardens, Dukes Meadow and riverside walkway to Hammersmith Bridge. The many restaurants, bars and shopping facilities on Chiswick High Road are 0.9 miles away by foot and are also accessible via the E3 bus link which is 100m away.
Chiswick mainline station (Southwest Trains to Waterloo) is 0.7 miles by foot, Turnham Green and Stamford Brook stations (both District Line) are also 1.0 miles away by foot. The A4 East and Westbound is 0.4 miles away and the A316 to Richmond is 0.3 miles away.
Please call Barnard Marcus now on for more information or to book a viewing!
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.