Put your own stamp on this three bedroom property offered with long term tenants!Description
A traditional detached home offered with long term tenants with the additional benefits of gas central heating, double glazing, driveway with garage and a double glazed conservatory.
In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hallway, through lounge dining room, fitted kitchen, double glazed conservatory and a ground floor bathroom. To the first floor there are three bedrooms with outside having a rear garden and a driveway and garage.Entrance Hallway
With double glazed door and doors off toLounge/ Dining Room
14' 11" x 22' ( 4.55m x 6.71m )
Double glazed French doors and window to the rea elevation, three double glazed windows to the front elevation, two central heating radiators, stairs rising to first floor and power points.Conservatory
Double glazed windows to rear and side elevations, double glazed French doors leading to rear garden, central heating radiator and power points.Kitchen
9' 11" x 13' 4" ( 3.02m x 4.06m )
Door to the side elevation, double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator, sink unit with base cupboard under, plumbing for automatic washing machine, integrated electric ovena and gas hob with extractor hood above, space for electrical appliance, range of matching wall and base units with work tops over, tiled splashbacks and power points.Bathroom
Double glazed window to the side elevation, central heating radiator, corner shower cubicle with power shower, white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level W.C.First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, access to loft space via pull down ladder and doors toBedroom One
11' 9" x 9' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, built in cupboard housing gas central heating combination boiler and power points.Bedroom Two
12' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.73m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and power points.Bedroom Three
6' 1" x 8' 5" ( 1.85m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and power points.Rear/side Garden
Enclosed rear garden, with decked area and brick built store. Wrought iron gates to the side of the property leading driveway and garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.