William H Brown are delighted to offer this beautiful three bedroom, end-terraced house on Dairy Way, Kibworth. Viewing is essential to appreciate this lovely family home.
William H Brown are delighted to offer this beautiful three bedroom, end-terraced house on Dairy Way, Kibworth. Comprising of a good sized living space with modern fitted kitchen and downstairs WC, along with a large, landscaped rear garden, three generous sized bedrooms and family bathroom, this property is perfect for first time buyers, homemovers or investors. The property sits in the corner of an "L" shaped build and gives a unique feel from the outside. Situated within walking distance of the village centre, there is a vast array of local amenities to cater for your every need. From supermarkets, diy stores, bookshops, hair & beauty salons to local pubs, restaurants and schooling, Kibworth has it all. There is also a local golf, football and cricket club. The X7 Stagecoach and X3 Arriva bus services to Leicester and Market Harborough run regularly through the village.
Lounge 14' 10" x 15' 1" max ( 4.52m x 4.60m max )
Spacious lounge with double glazed window to the rear, double glazed french doors leading to the rear garden, storage cupboard and access to kitchen/hallway.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 7' 9" max ( 3.53m x 2.36m max )
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink/drainer, part tiling, gas hobs and oven, access to rear garden and lounge.
Downstairs Wc 3' 5" x 6' 11" max ( 1.04m x 2.11m max )
WC & hand wash basin
Bedroom One 8' 4" x 13' max ( 2.54m x 3.96m max )
Double sized bedroom with double glazed window to the rear, built in wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 4" max ( 3.58m x 2.54m max )
Double sized bedroom with double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 9' 5" max ( 1.96m x 2.87m max )
Single sized bedroom currently used as a study.
Double glazed window to the front, part tiling, WC, hand wash basin, bath/shower, extractor fan and radiator.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.