Property for sale in Old Llantrisant Road, Tonyrefail, Porth CF39
Property for sale - 5 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1443 308243 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- 15th Century Farmhouse
- Approx An Acre Of Land
- Five Spacious Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Gated Driveway
- Southerly Facing Gardens
- Detached Two Storey Garage
Substantial five bed, two stunning bath, three reception bay fronted detached Victorian house. Considerable character, recently sensibly modernised with contemporary but modern living. Lovely large kitchen. Facing south in about an acre of grounds on the outskirts of the town.
An interesting detached house of some age, standing about an acre of mature grounds in an elevated south facing setting. The original part of the property was a farmhouse which is reputed to have origins going back to the 15th century and have connections with the likes of St John although there is no documentary evidence to support this. What we do know is that in 1908 the Church in Wales commissioned a large Victorian extension on the property and for many years the property was used as the local rectory/vicarage. Really must be seen to be appreciated.
Internally the property accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall with original tiled flooring, lounge with stunning feature fireplace and surround, sitting room, study, cloakroom and kitchen all to the ground floor.
To the first floor you will find five double bedrooms, bathroom fitted with a modern and contemporary four piece suite and shower room complete with a walk in double shower and beautiful his and hers sink.
Standing in grounds of about an acre on the outskirts of the town enjoying an attractive southerly aspect with views over the town to the surrounding countryside. The gardens are attractively laid out laid principally to lawn and including mature woodland and provides an attractive setting and privacy.
Enter through double stain glass doors into hallway complete with originally Victorian flooring. Access to all ground floor rooms.
Lounge 13' 7" Ex Bay x 12' 3" min ( 4.14m Ex Bay x 3.73m min )
Beautiful bay window to front with feature fire place and surround.
Sitting Room 12' 2" x 12' 8" min ( 3.71m x 3.86m min )
Beautifully bay window to front with feature fire place and surround.
Study 11' 3" min x 16' 1" ( 3.43m min x 4.90m )
Beautifully bay window
Kitchen 22' 7" max x 13' 5" max ( 6.88m max x 4.09m max )
Fitted with a range of hand made base and eye level units with contracting granite worktops over. Beautifully fitted Aga Cooker with five oven, hot plate and two hobs. Integrated ceramic sink unit. Space for fridge/freezer. Double doors leading to rear garden. Window with borrowed light to lean to.
Fitted with a traditional low level toilet cistern with lever and his and her's wash hand basin. Obscure window to rear.
Access to all first floor rooms.
Master Bedroom 17' 4" x 13' 8" ( 5.28m x 4.17m )
Built in wardrobes surrounding back wall. Two sash windows to front.
Fitted with beautiful three piece suite comprising all in shower, WC and wash hand basin. Obscure window to side.
Bedroom Two 15' 5" x 12' 6" min ( 4.70m x 3.81m min )
Fitted with wash hand basin. Bay window to front.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.56m x 2.87m )
Bay window to front.
Bedroom Four 11' 7" x 13' 4" ( 3.53m x 4.06m )
Fitted with a wash hand basin. Window to side.
Bedroom Five 13' 6" x 9' 5" ( 4.11m x 2.87m )
Window to side.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising walk in double shower, free standing copper slipper bath, WC and a double wash hand basin, (his and hers) Obscure window to side.
Schools And Catchments
Welsh Primary School - ygg Tonyrefail
English Primary School - Tonyrefail Primary
Welsh Secondary School - Ysgol Llanhari (Secondary
English Secondary School - Tonyrefail Community
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Peter Alan - Talbot Green, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Peter Alan - Talbot Green for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Old Llantrisant Road properties for sale