Terraced house for sale in Clinton Park, Tattershall, Lincoln LN4
Terraced house for sale - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1529 417002 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Popular Clinton Park area of Tattershall
- Three bedroom terraced property
- Ideal for First Time Buyers and Investors alike
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Call now to view!
*Guide Price £100,000 - £110,000*
Located in the popular Clinton Park area of Tattershall, this three bedroom terraced property is ideal for First Time Buyers and Investors alike. Having a good sized lounge and large dining kitchen to the ground floor, further benefitting from two double bedrooms.
Located in the popular Clinton Park area of Tattershall, this three bedroom terraced property is ideal for First Time Buyers and Investors alike. Having a good sized lounge and large dining kitchen to the ground floor, the property further benefits from two double bedrooms, a third box room, family bathroom and separate WC to the first floor. Externally there is a fully enclosed rear garden with rear gated access.
Lounge 14' x 10' 11" ( 4.27m x 3.33m )
Kitchen 17' x 9' ( 5.18m x 2.74m )
Having a range of fitted wall and base units. Space for dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer and electric oven. Fully tiled floor in kitchen and dining area
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 8' exc. Wardrobes ( 3.30m x 2.44m exc. Wardrobes )
Having two built in wardrobes
Bedroom Two 13' x 8' exc wardrobes ( 3.96m x 2.44m exc wardrobes )
Having two built in wardrobes
Bedroom Three/box Room 5' x 5' ( 1.52m x 1.52m )
Comprising two piece suite of pedestal sink and bath with shower attachment over
Having a WC
The rear garden is fully enclosed by timber fencing and in the majority laid to lawn with a raised decking area suitable for seating. Within the garden there are two brick built storage sheds with a concrete path leading to the rear door. There is also gated access to the rear of the garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Sleaford, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Sleaford for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Clinton Park properties for sale