The property is situated on a small established development in Gelligaer which has good access to schools to junior levels, local bus services and shops. The property also has good access to the A470 link roads which proves ideal for commuters to Merthyr Tydfil, Pontypridd and Cardiff.
The property is situated on a small established development in Gelligaer which has good access to schools to junior levels, local bus services and shops. The property also has good access to the A470 link roads which proves ideal for commuters to Merthyr Tydfil, Pontypridd, Cardiff and the surrounding areas.
The property also benefits from a spacious block paved driveway for 3/4 Cars, double garage, and log cabin to rear garden.
The accommodation comprises of a hallway, lounge/diner, kitchen open plan to extended dining room, two double bedrooms, shower room/WC., porch to side.
Double glazed door gives access to inner full panel doors access all ground floor accommodation, loft access and the loft is insulated with 8" Lambs Wool and is mostly boarded with electric.
Lounge 17' 11" Max x 11' 11" Max ( 5.46m Max x 3.63m Max )
Carpeted flooring, smooth plastered walls, smooth plastered ceiling, Double glazed bay window to front.
Lounge/diner 13' 7" Max x 10' 10" Max ( 4.14m Max x 3.30m Max )
Carpeted flooring, smooth plastered walls with feature wall papered, double glazed window and door leading to rear garden open plan to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 6" x 9' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.79m )
A range of wall and floor storage units with tiled splash back, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, space and plumbing for free standing appliances Gas cooker with extractor over (to remain), door leading to rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 8" Max x 9' 11" Max ( 3.86m Max x 3.02m Max )
Carpeted flooring, papered walls, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" Max x 8' 7" Max ( 3.33m Max x 2.62m Max )
Carpeted flooring, smooth plastered walls, double glazed window to front aspect.
Shower Room 5' 7" x 6' 2" ( 1.70m x 1.88m )
Complete wet room with non-slip floor walk in mains fed shower, white low level WC and Bidet combination and wash hand basin, tiled walls, obscured window to side aspect.
Full Central heating with gas combination boiler installed in 2016.
Double garage with power, lighting and hot and cold water tap. Service door and 2 x windows to side
Wooden Gated entrance with plumb slate chippings and a spacious driveway.
Spacious rear garden with mainly laid to lawn with 6M X 4M Log Cabin complete with TV point and electric, with double glazed windows and doors.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.