A room with a view! This beautifully presented three bedroom detached bungalow has open field views to the rear and a garden that has been thoughtfully landscaped to take full advantage of them. Highlights include: A garage, off road parking, a conservatory and an impressive refitted kitchen.
Reached via main front door. Window to front aspect. Radiator.
Lounge/ dining area 21'5 x 18'6 L Shape (6.53m x 5.64m)
Lounge area- Feature fireplace. Television point. Radiator.
Dining area- Mock bay window to front aspect. Radiator.
Kitchen 10'4 x 8'6 (3.15m x 2.59m)
A refitted kitchen with units to base and wall with contrasting work surfaces over. Sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over. Space for range style cooker. Chimney style cooker hood over. Space for Fridge/ freezer. Plumbing for washing machine. Combi boiler. Tiled flooring. Window and door to side aspect.
Bedroom one 11'8 X 10'11 (3.56m X 3.33m)
Television point. Radiator. Sliding doors leading to:
Conservatory 9'1 x 7'10 (2.77m x 2.39m)
Of brick and double glazed construction with multi aspect windows looking out to field views. French style doors leading balcony/raised decking area. Radiator. Power and lighting.
Bedroom two 9'5 x 10'11 (2.87m x 3.33m)
Window to rear aspect looking out to rear garden and field views. Radiator.
Bedroom three 8'7 x 6'11 (2.62m x 2'11m)
Window to side aspect. Radiator.
A refitted three piece suite comprising corner shower enclosure, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Chrome heated towel radiator. Shaver point. Extractor fan. Tiled flooring. Window to side aspect.
Open plan laid to lawn with decorative shrubs, flowers and gravel. Paved patio leading to main front door. Gate giving access to rear garden.
Electric power roller door to front of garage. Power and lighting. Driveway leading garage.
Enclosed rear garden with mainly laid to lawn and decorative gravel, shrub and flower borders. Raised decking/seating area looking out to field views.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.