A period property situated at the heart of the sought after town of Uppingham. The property has been well-maintained and improved by the current owners and has a wealth of character and original features, including exposed stone, brick, and timber floors.
A period property situated at the heart of the sought after town of Uppingham. The property has been well-maintained and improved by the current owners and has a wealth of character and original features, including exposed stone, brick and timber floors. The accommodation briefly comprises; sitting room, kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom and cellar.
The property is entered into a spacious siting room, with wood burning stove, exposed brick fireplace and flagstone hearth, wooden flooring and exposed stone walling.
The kitchen is fitted with shaker style units with wooden work tops over, Victorian style storage cupboards and space for a Range cooker. There is also a door to the rear courtyard garden, steps giving access to the cellar rooms and stairs to the first floor.
On the first floor the master bedroom is at the front of the property with exposed wooden floor, Victorian style storage cupboards either side of the chimney breast and a window to the front aspect.
The family bathroom has been re-fitted with a Heritage style suite, including a roll top claw-footed bath.
The second bedroom has a window to the side aspect and storage within the alcove.
Rooms & Measurements
Sitting Room - 4.42m (14'6'') x 3.48m (11'5'') -
Fitted Breakfast/Kitchen - 3.43m (11'3'') x 2.97m (9'9'')
Cellar space - 2.39m (7'10'') x 3.48m (11'5'') & 1.47m (4'10'') x 2.95m (9'8'')
Bedroom one - 4.11m (13'6'') x 3.45m
Bathroom - 2.57m (8'5'') x 3.00m (9'10''
Bedroom two - 4.57m (15'0'') x 3.71m (12'2'')
There is a lovely enclosed courtyard garden, with space for seating and alfresco dining.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.