* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Beautiful Mid Terraced Villa
Bright and spacious accommodation
Parking to front of property
Enclosed rear garden
Viewing Highly Recommended
Summary *** closing date set for Thursday 6th August @ 12PM ***
description A truly impressive, bright and beautifully proportioned mid terraced villa occupying a prime position within a modern sought after estate,
The property has been well maintained by its present owners. The accommodation on offer comprises lounge, kitchen/dining room with integrated oven/hob, washing machine and fridge freezer, french doors to rear garden, cloakroom w.c. Upper level three bedrooms and family bathroom with w.c, wash basin, bath and shower over.
Externally front garden and rear garden with lawn, decking and fencing for a degree of privacy.
Cambuslang offers access to the M74 providing links to Glasgow City Centre and further afield. There are a number of well serviced bus routes and train stations located within the Cambuslang area. A selection of primary and secondary schooling is available as well as an abundance of shops, bars, restaurants, a library and a park providing recreational grounds within this established residential area.
Lounge 15' 11" x 13' 7" ( 4.85m x 4.14m )
Kitchen Dining Room 13' 3" x 9' 3" ( 4.04m x 2.82m )
Bedroom 1 11' 4" not into wardrobes x 8' 9" ( 3.45m not into wardrobes x 2.67m )
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.11m )
Bedroom 3 7' 8" into recess x 6' 8" ( 2.34m into recess x 2.03m )
Family Bathroom 6' 1" x 5' 6" ( 1.85m x 1.68m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Allen & Harris - Burnside, G73 on +44 141 433 0314 * (local rate)
Contact Allen & Harris - Burnside about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Allen & Harris - Burnside, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Allen & Harris - Burnside for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.