A beautifully presented detached property in the sought after village of Great Easton. The property was built by mulberry Homes in 2018 and has spacious and flexible throughout, having been improved by the current owners to include the addition of a conservatory with bi-folding doors.
A beautifully presented detached property situated in the sought after village of Great Easton. The property was built by Mulberry Homes in 2018 and has spacious and flexible accommodation throughout, having been improved by the current owners to include the addition of a conservatory with bi-folding doors.
The accommodation briefly comprises; a sitting room, open-plan kitchen/dining room, conservatory, cloakroom, utility room, four bedrooms, en-suite to master and a family bathroom.
The property is entered via a spacious entrance hall, with tiled flooring, stairs to the first floor, access to the cloakroom and oak doors off to the sitting room and the kitchen. The sitting room has a window overlooking the cottage-style front garden and bi-fold doors giving access to the conservatory. The open-plan kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall units in a contemporary style, fitted appliances, tiled flooring and windows overlooking the front aspect. There is space for dining and a door through to the utility room. The conservatory is of aluminium and glass construction and has bi-folding doors and a full glass roof. The conservatory sits at the rear of the property and links both the sitting room and kitchen.
On the first floor a galleried landing gives access to the master bedroom, which benefits from an en-suite shower room and open countryside views. The guest bedroom at the rear of the property also enjoys open countryside views.
There are two further bedrooms and a family bathroom on the first floor.
* Fixtures, fittings and furniture items - available by separate negotiation. *
Rooms and Measurements
Entrance hall - 6'4 x 7'3 (maximum measurerments)
Sitting room - 10'4 x 18'9
Cloakroom - 6'5 x 3'
Kitchen - 29'10 x 9'5 minimum & 11'5 maximum
Conservatory - 15' x 10'8
Master bedroom - 12'8 x 10'4
En-suite - 9'2 x 4' (maximum measurerments)
Bedroom two - 11'4 x 10'7
Bedroom three - 9'7 x 11'1
Bedroom four - 9'8 x 7'5 (maximum measurements)
Bathroom - 5'7 x 7'2 (maximum measurerments)
The property has beautiful well stocked cottage style front gardens, a paved path leading to front door and porch.
A driveway provides off-road parking and leads to a garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.