Fantastic 2 Bedroom Home On Ever Popular Hotham Road South with - Entrance Hall, Lounge, Open Plan Dining Room/ Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Gardens & Off Street Parking - Call and book your viewing today!
Check out this wonderful home in this great West Hull location. Situated on Hotham Road South, this home would suit a First Time Buyer or an Investor!
Boasting an entrance hallway, lounge with bay window and log burner, open plan dining room, fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units and the ground floor has a W/C. To the first floor there are 2 bedrooms and the family bathroom. Externally there is a rear garden with patio area and to the front there is a gravelled garden which provided off street parking.
Call now to book your viewing!
With double glazed door to the front, double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Lounge 13' 10" into recess x 13' max ( 4.22m into recess x 3.96m max )
With double glazed bay window to the front, feature fire place housing multi fuel log burner, wall light points, television point, telephone point, understairs cupboard and radiator.
Dining Room 13' 1" max x 6' 1" plus door recess ( 3.99m max x 1.85m plus door recess )
With door to the W/C, radiator, wooden floor and open plan to the Kitchen.
With wash hand basin, low level wc, tiling, double glazed window to the rear and wood grain effect flooring.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiling, space for a cooker, cooker-hood, plumbing for an automatic washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, wooden floor, double glazed window to the rear and door leading to the Rear Garden.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" max x 11' 1" max ( 3.99m max x 3.38m max )
With 2 double glazed windows to the front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' max x 8' max ( 2.74m max x 2.44m max )
With double glazed window to the rear, radiator and central heating boiler.
Bathroom with bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window to the rear.
With path, borders, timber fencing and gravelled area providing off street parking.
With patio area, borders, gravelled area and timber fencing.
See below map for property location, for further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on .
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.