This property is ideal for a first time buyer, someone looking for a down size or an investor looking to expand their portfolio. This beautifully presented one bedroom cottage situated in the charming village of Ketton is offered with no onward chain. Booking is highly recommended
The property has been tastefully extended and decorated through-out giving the property a lovely feel of space, the lounge is bright and airy with side access to the beautiful low maintenance garden. On the first floor is the spacious double bedroom with built in wardrobes and the gorgeous bathroom with four piece suite including a free standing bath. This property is ideal for a first time buyer, someone looking for a down size or an investor looking to expand their portfolio. Booking is highly recommended to appreciate this unique property.
Double glazed door leading to Kitchen/dining room
12'3 (3.73m) max into door recess x 11'11 (3.63m) max. Three double glazed sash style windows with shutters to front and side aspects, double glazed door to side, matching range of base and eye level units, butler style sink with mixer tap, space for range cooker with gas hob with extractor over, space and plumbing for slim line dishwasher, space for free standing fridge/freezer, under-stairs storage with space for tumble dryer, TV socket, underfloor heating.
16'2 (4.9m) max into door recess x 12'5 (3.78m) max. One single glazed sash style windows to side, double glazed door to side leading to the garden, feature fire place, TV and phone socket, small cupboard with electric metre, underfloor heating. Stairs to first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed roof window to ceiling, cupboard housing the wall mounted combi boiler/underfloor heating manifold, airing cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine, access to small loft space.
15'2 (4.62m) max x 11'5 (3.47m) max, including built-in wardrobe. Step down into the room, two single glazed windows, access to second loft space, underfloor heating.
Four piece suite comprising of low level WC, wash hand basin with pedestal, free standing bath with exposed feet and telephone style mixer tap with hand shower attachment, corner shower cubical, electric heated towel rail, roof window to side and double glazed sash style window to front, underfloor heating.
Gravelled. Off road parking for two vehicles.
Patio area with raised lawned area, stone built outbuilding for storage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.