****two bedroom terrace****no upward chain****gas central heating****double glazing ****situated close to local amenities****freehold**** Comprising entrance porch with storage cupboard, hallway, kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and bathroom.
A two bedroom terrace property situated close to local amenities and having no upward chain. Comprising entrance porch with storage cupboard, hallway, kitchen, lounge, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from having gas central heating and double glazing. Internal viewing advised!
Path to front door.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side aspect, built-in cupboard and double glazed obscure door to hallway.
Ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, built-in cupboard, gas central heated radiator and doors to various rooms.
Lounge 14' 8" max x 10' 9" ( 4.47m max x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, gas central heated radiator and electric fire.
Kitchen 9' 7" x 8' 5" ( 2.92m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base units, sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, built-in cupboard, gas central heated radiator and plumbing for washing machine.
Ceiling light, access to loft, gas central heated radiator, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 5" max x 11' 2" excluding recess ( 3.78m max x 3.40m excluding recess )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, ceiling light, gas central heated radiator and built-in cupboard.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 8' ( 3.30m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with shower over and gas central heated radiator.
There is a service charge of £137.00 per annum which is for the communal areas and gardens. Please also note that there is no allocated parking with the property. There are however communal parking areas where the management company have advised that residents can park on a first come, first served basis. There is also a communal rotary airer.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.