* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
One bedroom Apartment located in a stunning Edwardian Property
Smartly designed Walk in Wardrobe
Long Lease of approx 157 years remaining
Bright & Airy throughout
Benefit from the Stamp Duty Holiday
Located a stones throw away from Chiswick High Road
Early viewings highly recommended
Summary A fantastic opportunity to acquire this one bedroom second floor apartment, situated in the heart of Chiswick in a stunning Edwardian property, moments away from the bustling High Road.
Description Safely situated on the second floor of a secure Edwardian period property with an incredibly luminous living room with high vault ceilings and 4 motorised skylight celling Velux windows and blinds, providing the maximum amount of light throughout including an original Edwardian period Fireplace and a lovely view on the local gardens.
Further benefits include a beautiful kitchen with fitted appliances and a real marble work surface, a good sized bedroom with bespoke handcrafted bookshelves as well as a Walk-in Wardrobe with handcrafted drawers and the opportunity for a loft extension (subject to planning permission) and mezzanine - architect's drawings available upon request.The lease of the property is 157 years remaining.
A short 10 minute walk from Turnham Green Underground Station, close to Gunnersbury Overground and Chiswick Railway Station. Dukes Avenue is a wide tree-lined avenue directly off Chiswick High Road, a quiet professional and family friendly area very close to Chiswick's best cafe, bars, pubs, restaurants, shops and supermarkets.
Also located within a 5 minutes' walk to the British Heritage Chiswick House and its historical buildings, garden, park and lake. This location also offers easy access to central London via the A4, and via the M4 for Heathrow Airport and the west of England.
Please call our Sales Team for more information or to book a viewing on .
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Barnard Marcus - Chiswick, W4 on +44 20 8115 3214 * (local rate)
Contact Barnard Marcus - Chiswick about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Barnard Marcus - Chiswick, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Barnard Marcus - Chiswick for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.