***guide price £110,000-£120,000***
Smartly appointed and ready to move straight into, is this delightful two bedroom back to back mid terraced property with a generous kitchen diner and south facing garden. Perfect for first time buyers.
The property is located in Dalton, approximately one mile east of the town centre between Moldgreen and Kirkheaton. Dalton is located in a small valley surrounded by farmland, but having good access and transport links to surrounding villages and towns with a good range of local amenities close at hand. The area attracts a diverse range of buyers due to its convenient position close to Tandem Retail Park, which offers an excellent range of supermarkets and other stores. A Total Fitness gym is also close by as well as Ravensknowle Park and excellent access to the M62 motorway network.
Enter the property into the hallway which has a staircase to the first floor and a door to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 11" x 14' 10" max into recess ( 4.55m x 4.52m max into recess )
A spacious, smartly appointed reception room with a gas fire, radiator and a double glazed window.
Kitchen Diner 14' 6" x 14' 8" max into recess ( 4.42m x 4.47m max into recess )
Fitted approximately two years ago. This generously proportioned, attractively designed kitchen diner is fitted with an excellent range of modern base units with complementary work surfaces incorporating a one and a half bowl sink and drainer. Appliances include an integrated electric oven and hob, along with spaces and plumbing for a washing machine and a dishwasher and space for a fridge freezer. There is plenty of space here for a dining table and chairs.
The room has ceiling spotlighting, tile effect lino flooring, an exit door and a double glazed window.
The landing has doors to bedroom one and the bathroom. A staircase rises to the second floor bedroom.
Bedroom One 14' 11" x 11' 6" max into recess ( 4.55m x 3.51m max into recess )
A double bedroom with a pretty feature fireplace, a radiator and a double glazed window.
Furnished with a suite comprising bath with shower over, wash hand basin and a WC. The room includes a radiator, tiled flooring, part tiled walls and a double glazed frosted window. The boiler is housed here.
Bedroom Two 8' 9" x 13' 8" max into recess ( 2.67m x 4.17m max into recess )
This second double bedroom has built-in wardrobes, a radiator, laminate flooring and space into the eaves which offers potential for storage. The room has a double glazed skylight.
The property has a delightful south facing lawned and paved garden, along with a storage shed. Set within fenced boundaries.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.