An attractive 3 double bedroom detached farm house with the opportunity to own a character property in a well-served village location. With pleasant front and rear gardens this home is ideal for many buyer groups.
We are delighted to offer this stunning detached farm house situated within this popular village. With a wealth of characterful features including impressive fireplace, farm house kitchen and exposed timber beams, contrasting really well with more modern touches, this home has broad appeal. Accommodation is comprised of a fitted farm style kitchen in a traditional style with solid wooden units, lounge, cloakroom, conservatory, downstairs bedroom. The first floor has two double bedrooms and the family bathroom. The gardens are set with attractive flowers and plants as well as having a patio seating area on well-established fish pond. This spacious home has much to offer so an early viewing is essential.
Timber double glazed window and door to front aspect, tile flooring, work surfaces, door to cloakroom and kitchen/breakfast room.
Obscure glass timber double glazed window to side aspect, tile flooring, storage cupboard, WC, hand wash basin.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 28' x 7' 9" ( 8.53m x 2.36m )
Farm house style kitchen with timber double glazed window to front aspect, fully fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, partly tiled, one and half bowl sink and drainer, rangemaster style cooker with cooker hood over, space for a free standing fridge-freezer, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, wood effect flooring, exposed ceiling beams, doors to lounge and bedroom 3.
Lounge 16' 8" x 16' 1" ( 5.08m x 4.90m )
Timber double glazed window to side aspect, timber double glazed doors opening to the conservatory, open fire place with brick surround and stone hearth, TV point, carpet flooring, storage heating, exposed beams, door to staircase leading to first floor landing.
Conservatory 29' 1" x 11' 1" ( 8.86m x 3.38m )
Timber built conservatory and timber double glazed windows with bespoke blinds, tile flooring, sliding doors within the conservatory to separate into two rooms, fan and lighting,
Bedroom 3 15' 8" x 9' 9" ( 4.78m x 2.97m )
Downstairs bedroom, timber double glazed doors into conservatory, fireplace with stone hearth, expose beams, carpet flooring, under stairs cupboard, storage heating, door to breakfast room.
First Floor Landing
Carpet flooring, storage cupboard, doors to bathroom, bedrooms 1 and bedroom 2.
Bedroom 1 16' 11" x 8' 11" ( 5.16m x 2.72m )
Timber double glazed window to front aspect, built in bedroom wardrobes and bedroom furniture, storage heating.
Bedroom 2 12' x 7' 7" ( 3.66m x 2.31m )
Timber double glazed window to rear aspect, carpet flooring, storage heating, TV point.
Bathroom 11' 9" narrowing to 10' 2" x 7' 8" ( 3.58m narrowing to 3.10m x 2.34m )
Timber double glazed window to rear aspect, Jacuzzi style panel bath with shower attachment over, WC, hand wash basin with vanity storage unit, fully tiled, built in storage cupboard,
To the front of the property is partly lawned with a variety of trees, hedging and flowers as well as having a natural pond, also benefiting from a gravelled driveway giving ample off road parking,
To the side and rear is mainly laid to lawn with an array of colour on display via flower beds, trees and plants. Outside the conservatory is a paved patio seating area and a well-established feature fish pond.
There is approved planning permission for four dwellings on the outside of the grounds offered for sale. The whole site can be purchased altogether.
Upon entering the village of Necton from the Swaffham/A47 direction, proceed along Tuns Road as the road merges into Hale Road, continue along and take the left hand turn into Chantry Lane, on the bend in the road turn right onto a private path and the property can be found at the end of the pathway.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.