A Victorian end terraced house on Sunnyside situated within walking distance to the town centre & train station. The property offers spacious accommodation throughout with 2 reception rooms, conservatory, 2 bedrooms, master with dressing room, 2 bathrooms & off road parking.Virtual Viewing Available
An extremely well presented two bedroom Victorian end of terrace house close to the town centre of Diss that has been updated and modernised by the current owner whilst retaining its character and charm.
The property offers a light and airy interior with a large open plan living/dining room which leads onto the good size kitchen, downstairs bathroom and conservatory. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a further shower room.
Improvements to the property include a new mains gas central heating system; new kitchen; new bathroom and utility area; partial rewiring; re-carpeting and decoration throughout; additional insulation to loft/attic space. Externally the rear extension and gable end of the property have been re-painted. Virtual Viewing Available- Call for details
Sunnyside is just 0.6 miles from the Diss town centre. The town its self a well-served Norfolk market town with 3 supermarkets, post office, banks and a range of local shops with a weekly Friday market. The town its self is located part way between Norwich, Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds making this perfect for road commuting and has a main line rail like to London in just 90 minutes.
Lounge 16' 8" Max x 14' 2" Max into bay ( 5.08m Max x 4.32m Max into bay )
Front aspect double glazed door and bay window, fire place with tiled surround and open fire, understairs cupboard, radiator laminate floor and stairs to first floor. Open to;
Dining Room 16' 6" Max x 10' 2" ( 5.03m Max x 3.10m )
Side aspect double glazed window, radiator, fire place (currently sealed), cupboard with boiler and hot water cylinder, laminate floor and radiator.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 9' ( 3.84m x 2.74m )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, butler sink, solid oak worktops, part tiled splash-back, integrated Neff electric oven, induction hob with extractor fan, plumbing for dishwasher, radiator and tiled floor. Wooden stable door leading to:
Conservatory 12' 7" x 10' 1" ( 3.84m x 3.07m )
Victorian style hardwood conservatory with dual aspect double glazed windows, side aspect double glazed french doors and solid floor. Scheduled improvements to the conservatory have been delayed due to covid-19.
Bathroom 12' 5" x 7' 5" ( 3.78m x 2.26m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, wc, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower, heated towel rail and tiled floor.
Loft access, carpet and doors to;
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 11' 2" Min ( 3.99m x 3.40m Min )
Front aspect double glazed bay window, feature fireplace, radiator and carpet. The bedroom benefits from a walk in wardrobe that features a front aspect double glazed window and carpet.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 11' 5" Max ( 3.10m x 3.48m Max )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet.
Shower Room 7' 2" x 4' 6" ( 2.18m x 1.37m )
Internal stained glass window, double shower cubicle with fully plumbed in shower, wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, heated towel rail and laminate floor.
The rear garden has been fully landscaped and is enclosed by wood panel fencing. A brick weave path leads to the front of the property. The garden has been stocked and planted with a variety of shrubs, climbers and perennials. A secluded patio provides the perfect spot for relaxing and entertaining.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.