* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
**guide price £110,000-£120,000**
Modern and tasteful
Enclosed rear garden
Two double bedrooms
Highly desirable location
Summary William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully maintained two bedroom mid-terraced cottage in the highly desirable location of Wheatley. Guide price £110,000-£120,000. Call William H Brown now to view!
Description William H Brown are delighted to bring to the market this beautifully maintained two bedroom mid-terraced cottage in the highly desirable location of Wheatley. The property is set out over two floors comprising of lounge, living room and hall to the ground floor and both bedrooms and he family bathroom to the second floor. This property has a fully enclosed and gated two tier flagged patio garden to the rear and a low maintenance pebble front garden with privacy hedges and an elevated front patio space. We anticipate high demand for this property so call William H Brown now on to view!
Entrance Hall Enter the property through a uPVC double glazed door to the front elevation to find the stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 13' 7" x 13' 1" ( 4.14m x 3.99m ) The lounge benefits from a uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, a central heating radiator and an inner vestibule with understairs storage cupboard. The focal point of this room is the log burner and stone fireplace.
Kitchen 15' 6" x 8' 3" ( 4.72m x 2.51m ) The kitchen has been fitted with beech wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces over. Comprising of a stainless steel sink and drainer and tiled splashbacks. There is space for range cooker with fitted extractor above and plumbing for a washing machine. Benefiting from a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a uPVC double glazed door to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing Stairs rise from the hallway to the landing, benefits from a built in storage cupboard and the loft is accessed from here.
Bedroom One 16' 3" to fitted wardrobes x 10' 5" ( 4.95m to fitted wardrobes x 3.17m ) The bedroom benefits from two uPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation, a central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.30m x 3.07m ) The bedroom benefits from a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Family Bathroom The bathroom has been fitted with a contemporary and modern three piece suite in white comprising of a low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin and a bath with bar shower over. Benefiting from a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, fully tiled walls and a central heating radiator.
Externally To the front of the property is a low maintenance pebble garden with privacy hedges and an elevated patio space. To the rear is a fully enclosed and gated two tier flagged patio with mature shrubs and has its own allocated parking space/drive.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact William H Brown - Halifax, HX1 on +44 1422 230041 * (local rate)
Contact William H Brown - Halifax about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Halifax, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Halifax for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.