Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000 Situated on the ever popular Kilpin Hill Lane is this unique two bedroom detached stone cottage with a 18ft lounge, 19ft kitchen, cellar space, modern bathroom, raised decked area to the rear. Close to all amenities and offered with no chain. View today!
Guide Price £120,000 - £130,000 Situated on the ever popular Kilpin Hill Lane is this unique two bedroom detached stone cottage with a wealth of character including beams to the ceilings, fantastic stone surround fireplace with inset wood burning stove, an 18ft lounge, 19ft kitchen, cellar space with power, light, plumbing and radiator, first floor modern bathroom and to finish it off a tarmac and raised decked area to the rear perfect for relaxing or entertaining in. Close to all amenities, schooling and public transport and offered with no chain. Only by viewing will you appreciate this little beauty. View today!
Part double glazed Upvc door to front, double glazed Upvc window to side and spotlight to ceiling.
Lounge 18' 8" x 11' 4" ( 5.69m x 3.45m )
Double glazed Upvc windows to front and side, two gas central heating radiators and telephone and TV points. Beams to ceiling, spotlights to ceiling, multi-pane door to kitchen, brick built fireplace with stone surround and open fireplace with multi fuel burner stove.
Kitchen 19' 8" x 5' ( 5.99m x 1.52m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, complimentary work surfaces and splashback tiling. Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink drainer with mixer tap, gas hob, electric oven and wall mounted cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, gas central heating radiator, spotlights to ceiling and laminate flooring. Beams to ceiling, double glazed Upvc window to rear, door to side and access to cellar.
With power, light, plumbing and gas central heating radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed Upvc window to side. Access to loft space which houses the boiler, is partly bordered and has power and light. The loft space is accessed via a drop down ladder. Doors to all first floor accommodation.
Bedroom One 12' 4" Max x 10' 5" Max ( 3.76m Max x 3.17m Max )
Double glazed Upvc window to front with views across Dewsbury, Heckmondwike and beyond. Gas central heating radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 5' 9" ( 3.51m x 1.75m )
Double glazed Upvc window to rear, gas central heating radiator, telephone and TV points.
Double glazed Upvc window to front. P shaped bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower over. Gas central heating radiator, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap, extractor fan, WC, spotlights to ceiling, splashback tiling and part cladded walls.
To the rear of the property is a tarmacked area and a raised decked area, perfect for relaxing in or entertaining friends and family.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.