Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000! Located within the heart of Highbury Vale you will find this beautifully presented two bedroom end terraced house, which has been extremely well presented by the present vendor.
Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000! Located within the heart of HighburyVale you will find this beautifully presented two bedroom end terraced house, which has been extremely well presented by the present vendor. The property benefits from having two good sized double bedrooms, reception and extended kitchen to rear making this the perfect first time purchase or investment.
With wooden gate, pathway, laid lawn leading to original hardwood front entrance door.
Lounge 11' 8" x 11' 5" ( 3.56m x 3.48m )
With uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and feature fire place.
Dining Room 12' 4" x 11' 6" ( 3.76m x 3.51m )
With original features, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 6' 4" ( 4.29m x 1.93m )
With uPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, selection of wall and base units, room for washing machine, gas oven, stainless steel sink and drainer.
With hardwood door to side aspect which leads out into the garden and room for fridge freezer.
Ground Floor Bathroom
With panelled bath, uPVC double glazed frosted privacy window to side aspect, low level wc, hand wash basin, shower and radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 11' 8" ( 3.76m x 3.56m )
With uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 11' 7" ( 3.56m x 3.53m )
With uPVC double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator.
With access from ladder, velux window, radiator and original storage.
With shed, paved area, mature borders and plants.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.