Gilhespy Way is a Luxury Four Double Bedroom family home with driveway and garage parking. The property is finished to the highest of standards and is near to local amenities and stunning rural walks!
Gilhespy Way is a stunning Four bedroom home set in the historic countryside town of Westbury. Only a short distance from local amenities, beautiful rural walks and the gateway to London and the South West at Westbury Railway Station, the property offers modern living in the country. The property welcomes you with a bright and spacious entrance hall with access to the ground floor living accommodation made up of, the living room, study, cloakroom, kitchen, dining room and utility. The living room is beautiful, with a feature bay window which floods the room with light and leads through to the dining room, ideal for social occasions and is perfect for modern living with an archway open to the kitchen. Off the dining room is a bright open plan breakfast space, with a bay window with french doors which lead into the garden. The kitchen is exceptionally well presented with modern units and a granite work surface and offers integrated units and leads through to the utility room with side access, ideal after a long rural walks. The ground floor accommodation is finished off with an ideal work from home study and a cloakroom. The first floor offers four double bedrooms and a family bathroom which are exceptionally well presented. The master suite offers a generous double bedroom and a shower room en suite, The remaining bedrooms are all double rooms and the family bathroom as been beautifully designed. The rear garden is ideal with laid lawn and large paved dining area.
Gilhespy Way welcomes you with a bright entrance hall with tiled flooring, radiator, stairs rising to the first floor and access to the ground floor accommodation.
Living Room 20' 6" Inc Bay x 12' 3" ( 6.25m Inc Bay x 3.73m )
The living room offers a bay window to the front, radiator, TV and Telephone points and a door way to the dining room.
Study 7' 6" x 7' 1" ( 2.29m x 2.16m )
The study is ideal to work from home with a radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Dining Room 10' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.23m x 2.62m )
The dining room has a rear facing double glazed window, a radiator and archway entrance to the kitchen.
Kitchen 16' 9" Max x 15' 8" Max ( 5.11m Max x 4.78m Max )
The kitchen comprises of an open breakfast space with Bay Rear facing windows with French doors leading to the garden. The Kitchen has wall and base units, sink and drainer and integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, electric oven and gas hob. The Kitchen has a rear facing double glazed window with views into the garden.
Utility Room 5' 11" x 5' 5" ( 1.80m x 1.65m )
The utility room offers wall and base units, plumbing for a washing machine, radiator, and central heating combi-boiler and side access.
The cloakroom offers a WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
The first floor landing gives access to first floor accomodation, is fitted witha radiator and has loft access.
Master Bedroom 12' 7" x 11' 8" ( 3.84m x 3.56m )
The master bedroom is a generous size with duel aspect, double glazed windows to the front and side. The room is finished with a radiator, TV and Telephone point.
The en suite to the master bedroom has a shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, vanity and radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 2" Max x 12' 3" Max ( 4.32m Max x 3.73m Max )
The second bedroom has a built-in wardrobe, radiator and front facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 11' Max x 10' 4" Max ( 3.35m Max x 3.15m Max )
The third bedroom, currently used as a dressing room is a great size and offers a radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 10' 3" Max x 9' 9" Max ( 3.12m Max x 2.97m Max )
The fourth bedroom is a double room with a radiator and rear facing double glazed window.
The family bathroom has been recently redecorated to a high standard and offers a bath, WC, radiator, wash hand basin, vanity and is partly tiled.
The rear garden has access from the French doors leading onto a recently laid paved social dining area and offers laid lawn. The garden has side access to the driveway.
Garage & Parking
The property offers parking for two cars as well as a single garage.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.