Detached house for sale in Folly Road, Wymondham NR18
Detached house for sale - 4 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1953 711032 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Detached Family Home
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Flexible Accommodation Throughout
- Walking Distance To Sought After Schools
- Garage & Carport
- Enclosed Rear Garden
guide price £375,000 - £400,000 - William H Brown are pleased to present this three/four bedroom detached home offering flexible accommodation. Located close to sought after schools and situated on a generous plot with plenty of potential, this house would be the perfect family home!
William H Brown are pleased to offer this three/four bedroom detached family home in the popular market town of Wymondham. Accommodation comprises three reception rooms, conservatory, kitchen with utility and downstairs cloakroom. Upstairs the property has three bedrooms with built in storage and family bathroom. Externally the property has two gated entrances providing off road parking and both car port and garage. The rear of the property has a beautiful generous rear garden and provides potential to extend subject to planning permission.
Door to front aspect and double glazed window. Stairs rising to first floor landing.
Lounge 16' x 11' 11" ( 4.88m x 3.63m )
Dual aspect lounge with double glazed window to front and side aspects.
Dining Room 12' 1" x 11' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to side aspect. Wall mounted radiator and sliding doors into conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 3" x 9' ( 2.82m x 2.74m )
Brick base with UPVC construction and patio doors opening onto the rear garden.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 11" ( 3.51m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Matching wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric cooker point with cooker hood over. Space for dishwasher, Door into utility room.
Utility Room 7' 10" x 5' 3" ( 2.39m x 1.60m )
Wall and base units with inset sink. Door into the rear garden.
Double glazed window to side aspect. WC and hand wash basin.
Reception Room / Bedroom Four 17' 2" x 9' ( 5.23m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Wall mounted radiator.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from entrance hall to first floor landing. Doors to bedroom one, two, three and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 8' 9" ( 4.04m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors and storage cupboard. Wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 8' 10" ( 3.68m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to side aspect and built in cupboard. Wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 8' 6" ( 3.68m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and wall mounted radiator. Storage cupboard.
Two double glazed windows to side aspect. Bath, WC and pedestal hand wash basin. Wall mounted radiator.
Two gated entrances, the left brickweave driveway leading to the carport and the right brickweaved driveway providing more off road parking and leading to the garage.
Beautiful and private enclosed rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a range of plants, trees and shrubs. Paved patio area perfect for outside dining.
Integral garage with access door from hallway. External up and over door, power and lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by William H Brown - Wymondham, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact William H Brown - Wymondham for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Folly Road properties for sale