This stunning four bedroom semi-detached house defines the term location location location perfectly. With outstanding views of the Suffolk countryside to the front and rear, internally the house is just as pleasing to the eyes and offers first class and spacious accommodation.
This stunning four bedroom semi-detached house defines the term location location location perfectly. Within commuter distance of Cambridge & Bury St Edmunds, it offers outstanding views of the Suffolk countryside to the front and rear, and internally the house is just as pleasing to the eyes. Cleverly extended to create a master bedroom suite, utility room and spacious kitchen/diner, the condition of this house is second to none and there are many extras, including bi-fold doors to the rear garden and log burning stove. Comprising briefly of an entrance hall, sitting room, open plan kitchen/dining area, utility room and WC on the ground floor, upstairs you will find four double bedrooms, the master with dressing area and ensuite, and the family bathroom. There is a private driveway and front garden and to the rear you will find a good sized well stocked garden, which has been cleverly sectioned to include a decked eating area, vegetable plots, and flower and shrub borders. As with the front of the property, the rear overlooks open fields. With an outstanding house in a dreamt of location, this family home truly must be viewed.
Front door into entrance hall and stairs to first floor. Carpet
Modern suite comprising low level WC and pedestal basin. Frosted window to front aspect. Tiled flooring.
Sitting Room/Dining Room 15' 7" x 19' ( 4.75m x 5.79m )
Dual aspect with a delightful bay window to the front and sliding patio doors to the rear, leading to the garden. Feature fireplace and carpet.
Kitchen/diner 19' 10" x 12' 8" ( 6.05m x 3.86m )
A modern kitchen with a range of wall and base units, with wood work-top over. Butler sink. Space for oven and fridge/freezer. Pantry & under-stair storage space. Tiled flooring. UPVC window overlooking the rear and UPVC bi-folding doors leading to the rear garden. Log burning stove.
Utility Room 7' 11" x 5' 11" ( 2.41m x 1.80m )
Base units with worktop over. Space for freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer. Window to the front aspect. Tiled flooring.
With loft access, airing cupboard and carpet.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 11' 9" ( 3.63m x 3.58m )
Two UPVC windows to the rear aspect, with views over the open countryside. Carpet. Walk-In wardrobe leading to the ensuite.
Modern suite comprising shower cubicle, wash basin and low level WC. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom 2 14' 5" x 10' ( 4.39m x 3.05m )
Two UPVC windows, overlooking the garden and fields. Fitted cupboard. Carpet
Bedroom 3 11' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.63m x 2.62m )
Two UPVC windows overlooking the front gardens and fields. Carpet.
Bedroom 4 8' 11" x 9' 4" ( 2.72m x 2.84m )
UPVC window to the rear aspect and carpet.
Bath with overhead shower, WC, ceramic sink set onto oak storage unit, tall storage unit and wall mounted chrome style towel radiator.
With a driveway and path leading to the front of the house, the front garden is laid to lawn with pretty flower borders and countryside views.
An extremely good sized rear garden, there is a decked area for eating, full vegetable plots, timber shed, lawn and well-stocked flower beds. The rear of the property overlooks open fields and the Suffolk countryside.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.