Built by Laing, rarely available residence in North Burnham on this desirable small housing development. This two bedroom mid-terrace home situated in a quiet no-through cul-de-sac with a beautifully landscaped west facing garden, positioned in Burnham Village offers good local amenities.
Front Of House
Fully paved front of house and driveway. Two allocated off road parking spaces.
Single panel radiator, wooden laminate flooring, mains smoke alarm, climate control, power points, doors with access to cloakroom and lounge/ living room,
Low level W.C, tiled splash back, fuse box, single panel radiator and double glazed window.
Double glazed window to front aspect and wooden laminate flooring. Double panel radiator, TV aerial point, telephone socket, Wifi connection and ample power points, Door with access leading to Kitchen/ Diner,
Kitchen / Diner
Matching wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, wood effect work surfaces with tiled splash back. Neff electric oven and grill, Neff four ring gas hob unit with extractor hood above. Potterton boiler, ample power points, plumbing for appliances and space for fridge/freezer. Space for Dining table and access to under stair cupboard. Double vent French double glazed doors leading to garden patio.
Single panel radiator and ample power points. Double glazed 3 panel window with vents. Door to storage cupboard above stairs.
Single panel radiator, ample power points and telephone socket. Double doors to integrated wardrobe and double glazed 3 panel window with vents.
Fully tiled, Low level W.C., bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, separate Mira electric shower. Single panel radiator, vanity mirror, light above mirror with shaving electric point, recessed ceiling lights.
Immediately to the rear of the property is a patio area, ideal for entertaining, with space for a table and chairs, complemented by a wooden gazebo extending across the width of the property. The whole garden has been professionally landscaped with a raised brick-built flower/ vegetable bed, sunken trampoline, paved walkway. At the rear section of the garden is a storage shed, with power supply. There is an outdoor power supply and an outdoor water tap. There is rear access via a paved alleyway at the rear of the garden. There are 2 further off road block-paved allocated parking bays towards the side of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.