This property is an investors dream! Great potential for a care home or nursery with the facilities on offers. The property is close to local amenities, schools and a short drive into the City centre. A well loved family home is packed full of features so viewing is extremely recommended.
360 virtual tour is A must! Unique opportunity to own this nine bedroom home which includes a self-contained commercial shop on st Pauls Road. The accommodation combines two properties and comprises entrance hall, open plan lounge & dining room, kitchen, impressive reception/sunroom at the heart of the home, large downstairs reception/bedroom nine with large en-suite wet room, secure store room, mud room & utility room. There is also a self contained studio including kitchenette, shower room & bedroom eight/office. The first floor has six bedrooms & two bathrooms and the second floor has a further bedroom & shower room. The property currently has sitting tenants in the commercial shop. Outside is a large landscaped garden with various outbuilding including workshops, greenhouse & garden room. There is also a double length garage to the side and off road parking to the front and side.
Lounge 13' 6" x 13' 5" ( 4.11m x 4.09m )
Dining Room 19' 6" x 12' 11" ( 5.94m x 3.94m )
Mud Room 7' 11" x 6' 9" ( 2.41m x 2.06m )
Kitchen 14' 6" x 8' 11" ( 4.42m x 2.72m )
Reception Room/Sunroom 27' 3" x 10' 5" ( 8.31m x 3.17m )
Reception/Bedroom Nine 18' 10" x 17' 7" ( 5.74m x 5.36m )
Wet Room 14' 11" x 10' 8" ( 4.55m x 3.25m )
Porch Leading To:
Self Contained Studio
Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' 11" ( 3.56m x 2.41m )
Office/bedroom Eight 9' 5" x 7' 10" ( 2.87m x 2.39m )
Bedroom One 8' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.46m x 2.26m )
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 11' 5" ( 3.99m x 3.48m )
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 7' 5" ( 2.46m x 2.26m )
Bedroom Five 11' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Six 11' 5" x 9' 5" ( 3.48m x 2.87m )
Bedroom Seven 8' x 7' 5" ( 2.44m x 2.26m )
Second Shower Room
Bedroom Four 14' 10" x 8' 4" ( 4.52m x 2.54m )
Shop 20' 1" x 16' 6" ( 6.12m x 5.03m )
Shop 16' 2" x 12' 7" ( 4.93m x 3.84m )
Workshop 16' 6" x 6' 10" ( 5.03m x 2.08m )
Garage 16' 4" x 10' 4" ( 4.98m x 3.15m )
Garage 20' 8" x 10' 6" ( 6.30m x 3.20m )
Conditions Of Sale
The Conditions of Sale will be deposited at the offices of the auctioneers, William H Brown's East Anglian Auction Centre, and vendors solicitors seven days prior to sale and the purchaser shall be deemed to have knowledge of same whether inspected or not. Any questions relating to them must be raised prior to 11.30 am. Prospective purchasers are advised to check with the auctioneers, East Anglian Auction Centre, before the sale that the property is neither sold nor withdrawn.
The purchaser will also be deemed to have read and understood the auction conduct notes and Important Notice printed within the sale catalogue.
*guide And Reserve Prices
Guide Price: The Guide Price quoted must not be relied upon by prospective purchasers as a valuation or assessment of value of the property. It is intended to provide purchasers with an indication of the region at which the reserve may be set at the time of going to press. The guide price may be subject to variation and interested parties are advised to make regular checks for variations and should be aware that the reserve price may be either below or above the quoted guide price.
Prospective purchasers should also be aware that the eventual sale price may be above or below the guide level dependent upon competition, and should therefore not presume the guide to be indicative of the final expected sale price or the price the property is available at.
When setting the guide price, the auctioneers have given consideration to the seller's instructions in respect of their indicated reserve price at the time of instruction. The reserve price, (the level below which the property will not be sold), remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. The guide price therefore, is intended to indicate the region at which the reserve price is intended to be set. The seller will confirm their final reserve price close to the auction date and if appropriate the auctioneers may adjust the guide price to reflect this.
The seller's minimum acceptable price at auction and the figure below which the auctioneer cannot sell. The reserve price is not disclosed and remains confidential between the seller and the auctioneer. Both the guide price and the reserve price can be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction.
Prospective purchasers will need to register within the auction room before the sale commences. Two items of identity will be required together with an indication of how a contractual deposit will be paid. We do not take cash or credit card deposits. The sale of each lot is subject to a contract documentation charge of £1,150 (including VAT) payable on the fall of the hammer. If you are unable to attend the auction for any reason you can still bid on the property either by telephone or proxy bid, please contact the auctioneers for further information.
Guidance notes are set out in the catalogue in relation to auction property, particularly from a purchasing perspective.
East Anglian Auction Centre are contactable at 5 Bank Plain, Norwich, Norfolk, NR2 4SF, Telephone:
Visit our Website at Legal Packs available.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.