Fabulous two bedroom over 60's retirement apartment in the popular Chelston area of Torquay within easy reach of the seafront, train station, buses, doctors and a Co-Op store just over the road as well as a selection of local independent shops just along the road. In brief, the property benefits from being modernised throughout which includes a modern kitchen, shower room and redecoration. The property has a private balcony, double glazing and is wired with a care line emergency cord system. There is a lift within the building, communal gardens and parking to the front.
Hallway 6'1 x 12'3 (1.83 m x 3.75 m) The hallway has an electric heater, coved ceiling, doors to lounge, bedrooms, bathroom and storage/airing cupboard.
Lounge 13'1 x 12'4 (3.99 m x 3.78 m) The lounge is of good size, bright with the benefit of patio doors opening to the private balcony. There is a fire installed with stone fire surround, double glazed window, coved ceiling and an opening to the kitchen.
Kitchen 6'6 x 8'8 (2.00 m x 2.68 m) Recently installed kitchen offers an array of wall and base mounted cabinets, roll top work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap, built-in oven and microwave, inset electric hob, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, tile effect flooring, coved ceiling and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 1 15'4 x 8'5 (4.69 m x 2.59 m) Bright spacious room with care line emergency cord, electric heating, coved ceiling and a double glazed window.
Bedroom 2 (currently a walk-in wardrobe) 7'2 x 11'4 (2.18 m x 3.46 m) Although currently set up as a walk-in wardrobe this is a single bedroom with coved ceiling and double glazed window.
Shower Room 4'6 x 8'7 (1.40 m x 2.65 m) Recently installed suite comprises double shower cubicle with glazed screen and electric shower installed, cabinet mounted wash hand basin with further cabinet space beside, low-level flush w/c, electric heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, extractor fan and illuminated mirror.
To the rear of the building is communal gardens mostly laid to lawn offering a communal outside area. To the front is a parking area for residence.
Lease: 199 years from 1988
Maintenance: £175 per month (approx)
Viewing Guidance - Ridgewater Property Ltd
* This guidance is to ensure that viewings can be conducted safely and in accordance with hm Government guidance.
* Where available prospective viewers will be required to look at the 3D virtual tour before a viewing is arranged.
* Prospective viewers will be asked qualifying questions to check they would pass reference and are in a position to move (sstc)
* No one will be allowed to visit a property or the office if they have been showing symptoms (no matter how mild) or have been asked to self-isolate
* All visitors to properties will need to be wearing face coverings and gloves before entering the property
* Visitors are not to touch any surface (i.e. Not open cupboard doors, windows etc)
* Visitors should wash their hands before and after entering the property with hand sanitiser or soap and water.
* Only 2 people will be allowed to visit a property.
* No under 18 will be allowed into the property.