This three bedroom, mid terraced house is located in the highly sought after Malvern Close just off of Worthing seafront. Boasting two reception rooms, conservatory and a beautiful rear garden. This property should not go unseen.
Upon arrival you will notice the exterior of the property has been maintained to high standards by the current vendors. You will also see that STPP there is the potential to add a dropped kerb for a driveway to the front of the property much like surrounding neighbours of Malvern Close. This quiet and private close is set just off of Worthing seafront enabling residents to enjoy a short walk to the beach from their homes. Upon entry you will notice that the ground floor of the property boasts two spacious reception rooms both complete with fireplaces and one open and currently in use via a log burner. There is also a downstairs cloakroom, kitchen and conservatory allowing access to the beautifully kept rear garden. There is additionally a rear porch to just off of the dining room which is used as additional storage by the current vendors. To the first floor you will find three good sized bedrooms and the family bathroom. The large landing also provides access to the loft. Additional benefits of this lovely home include 11 solar panels on the roof of the property which are owned outright by our vendors as well as this the potential to purchase the double garages to the rear of the property (please speak to our team for more details regarding this).
Understairs cupboard, Radiator
WC, Wash hand basin, Tiled, Extractor fan
Lounge 14' 1" into bay x 12' 5" into recess ( 4.29m into bay x 3.78m into recess )
Front facing double glazed window, Open fireplace, Radiator, Telephone point, TV point, Double door into dining room
Dining Room 10' 10" into recess x 11' 11" ( 3.30m into recess x 3.63m )
Rear facing double glazed window, Closed fireplace, Serving hatch, Radiator, Double glazed door leading into rear porch leading into garden
Kitchen 11' 7" x 10' 4" max ( 3.53m x 3.15m max )
Side facing double glazed window, Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, Sink/drainer, Work surfaces, Tiling, Gas oven, Gas hob, CH boiler
Conservatory 7' 11" x 6' 6" ( 2.41m x 1.98m )
UPVC Contrucion, Rear and side facing double glazed windows, Flooring
Airing cupboard housing water tank, Loft access (partially boarded)
Bedroom 1 15' 4" into bay x 11' 11" ( 4.67m into bay x 3.63m )
Front facing double glazed window, Fitted wardrobes, Radiator
Bedroom 2 10' 10" into recess x 11' 11" ( 3.30m into recess x 3.63m )
Rear facing double glazed window, Fitted wardrobes, Radiator, TV point
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 6' 11" ( 2.54m x 2.11m )
Front facing double glazed window, Radiator
Rear facing double glazed window, Radiator, Bath, Shower, Wash hand basin, Shaver point, WC, Part tiled
Patio, Lawn, Flower beds
Power, Lighting, Up & over doors, Rear facing single glazed window
Single glazed windows and door, Brick built
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.