if size is important, then look no further. A fantastic opportunity has arisen to become the new owner of a spacious bungalow with bags of space and generous garden. This is a must view property so call the sales team now on to avoid disappointment.
if size is important, then look no further. A fantastic opportunity has arisen to become the new owner of a spacious bungalow with bags of space and generous garden. With a newly refitted kitchen & bathroom and three generous bedrooms, this is a must view property so call the sales team now on to avoid disappointment.
The property is approached via a driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles.
Having a UPVC double glazed entrance door and window to the side elevation. UPVC obscure double glazed door leading to:
Having central heating radiator, recess spotlights, storage cupboard and loft access. Doors leading to lounge, kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom.
Lounge 13' 8" x 16' into recess ( 4.17m x 4.88m into recess )
Having UPVC double glazed French doors and windows to the rear elevation, feature coal effect fireplace with a stone effect surround, heath and backplate, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and TV & telephone point.
Kitchen 11' 4" x 10' ( 3.45m x 3.05m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll edge work surfaces over, sink and drainer with mixer tap over, part ceramic tiled walls, integrated double oven and four ring gas hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, recess spotlights, ceramic tiled flooring, central heating radiator, UPVC double glazed window and door to the side elevation. Door leading to:
Utility Room 42' 8" x 5' 10" ( 13.00m x 1.78m )
Fitted with a range of base units, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, space and plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted central heating boiler, cold water tap, UPVC door to the front elevation and obscure UPVC window and door to the rear elevation.
Bedroom 1 12' 8" min excl wardrobes x 11' 1" ( 3.86m min excl wardrobes x 3.38m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, built-in wardrobes, central heating radiator and telephone point.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 11' max into wardrobes ( 3.78m x 3.35m max into wardrobes )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, built-in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 3 7' 10" x 11' 5" ( 2.39m x 3.48m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, built-in storage and gas central heating radiator.
Fitted with a double ended bath with mixer tap over, separate double width shower cubicle with a thermostatically controlled mixer shower over, vanity wash hand basin with mixer tap over and concealed dual flush WC. Two heated towel rails, recess spotlights, extractor fan, ceramic tiled wall and flooring and obscure UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the rear of the property is a good size garden being mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, secondary paved paved to the rear of the garden, fenced and shrubs to boundaries. Brick-built storage shed and outside lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.