Virtual viewing available.
Located in the popular residential area of Adeyfield and being within walking distance of a wide range of local amenities is this three bedroom mid terraced family home. Well presented throughout features include spacious living accommodation, good sized kitchen, mature rear garden and parking.
Located in the popular residential area of Adeyfield and being within walking distance of a wide range of local amenities is this three bedroom mid terraced family home. Well presented throughout features include spacious living accommodation, good sized kitchen, mature rear garden and off street parking. Call to book a viewing today.
Porch door to entrance door to hallway.
Stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage, radiator, doors to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 12' 7" x 11' ( 3.84m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, square arch to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 9' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.84m )
Double glazed sliding door to rear aspect, radiator, door to kitchen.
Kitchen 15' 7" x 9' 4" ( 4.75m x 2.84m )
Range of base and wall units and drawers with worksurfaces over, integrated oven and gas hob, integrated dishwasher, space for fridgefreezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, single bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, double glazed window to rear aspect, door to lobby, door to utility room.
Double glazed door to side aspect, door to cloakroom.
Obscure window to side aspect, Low Level WC, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled walls.
Utility Room 7' 9" x 5' 7" ( 2.36m x 1.70m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, space for tumble dryer, radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, access to loft space, airing cupboard, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 10' 11" ( 3.84m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" x 8' 11" ( 4.55m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 9' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear aspect, paneled bath, Low Level WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, radiator.
Fence enclosed rear garden, area laid to lawn, patio area, shed.
Off street parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.