A 2 bedroom coastal cottage with parking in this most popular North Norfolk village.
A charming 2 bedroom cottage in Cley High Street with parking, offered to the market with no onward chain.
Stable Style Entrance Door To;
Staircase, double glazed window to front, radiator, floorboards.
Sitting Room/kitchen 20' 9" max x 14' max ( 6.32m max x 4.27m max )
Kitchen comprising wall and base units, worktops, tiled floor, built in oven, hob and hood, 1 1/2 bowl sink, recess for washing machine, recess for fridge, double glazed sash window to front. Sitting Area with double glazed window to rear, floorboards, radiator, picture rail, understairs cupboard. Door to rear.
Radiator, airing cupboard housing water tank, double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom 10' 1" x 9' 10" ( 3.07m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 12' 7" max x 12' 7" ( 3.84m max x 3.84m )
Built in wardrobe, double glazed sash window to front, radiator, picture rail.
Panelled bath with shower mixer tap, screen, part panelled walls, wc, wash basin, vinyl floor, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Parking to the rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.