William H Brown have pleasure in offering this spacious three bedroom detached bungalow situated in the ever popular village of Banningham.
William H Brown have pleasure in offering this spacious three bedroom detached bungalow, boasting a spacious plot and large accommodation throughout. The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance porch, entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, kitchen diner, garden room, three double bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside there is a private front garden with a shingled driveway providing ample off road parking and a spacious, predominantly lawned, mature rear garden. The property also benefits from a garage offering power and lighting.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, double glazed windows to front and side aspect and door leading through to the entrance hall
Double glazed door to the side aspect, large storage cupboard, radiator, laid to carpet with doors leading through to the living room, bedrooms one, two and three and to the bathroom
Low level WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashback and flooring and window to the rear aspect which is double glazed
Living Room 18' 8" x 14' 5" plus bay window ( 5.69m x 4.39m plus bay window )
Window to the rear and side aspect which is double glazed, has a gas fired wood burner, radiator, TV point, telephone point and is laid to carpet with a door leading through to the rear garden and opens up to the kitchen / dining room
Kitchen / Dining Room 17' 10" Max x 18' 7" Max ( 5.44m Max x 5.66m Max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1½ bowl sink unit with drainer, electric oven and lpg gas fired hob with extractor fan over, radiator, tiled flooring and splashback, windows to the front and rear which is double glazed and a stable door leading to the garden room
Garden Room 15' 4" x 8' 1" ( 4.67m x 2.46m )
Windows to the rear and side aspect which is double glazed and has a radiator, storage cupboard and plumbing for washing machine with doors leading to the rear garden, the cloakroom and the garage
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 9' 2" plus recess ( 4.65m x 2.79m plus recess )
Window to the front and side aspect which is double glazed, fitted wardrobes, radiator and is laid to carpet
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' ( 3.73m x 3.05m )
Window to the side aspect which is double glazed, fitted wardrobe and a radiator
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 9' 2" ( 3.12m x 2.79m )
Window to the front and side aspect which is double glazed, radiator and laminate flooring
Window to the front aspect which is double glazed, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan and is fully tiled
Offers power and lighting, there is also an upstairs garage space with a window to the rear aspect
Private front garden which is low maintenance with a shingle driveway offering ample parking leading to a timber carport to the side of the property. The front garden has hedging around the perimeter. Large rear garden predominantly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, there is a side access gate and also offers plenty of storage with two large timber frame sheds. Perfect for gardeners, there is a variety of plants and shrubs throughout the rear garden with field views to the side and the rear. There is also a greenhouse and large undercover eating / Barbecue area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.