This three bedroom house is located in the popular village of Cherry Hinton. This home is perfect for those that are looking to put their own stamp on the property. Benefits include kitchen, lounge/diner, cloakroom, three bedrooms. Family bathroom. Private rear garden and off road parking.
Stairs to first floor, laminate wood effect flooring, radiator.
Lounge 4.50 x 2.42m
Double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden, gas fire, inset spotlights, radiator.
Kitchen 3.59 x 2.30
Double glazed window to the front, a range of wall and base units with worktop over, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, space for gas cooker with extractor over, plumbing for washing machine, cupboard housing wall mounted gas boiler, tiled floor, radiator.
Low level wc, wash hand basin.
Access to loft.
Bedroom One 3.01m x 3.00
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom Two 3.35 x 2.06
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 2.62 x 2.42m
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator
Double glazed window to the front, bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, tiled walls, radiator.
To the rear of the property there is an enclosed rear garden, which is mainly laid to lawn, with a patio area, brick built storage shed. To the front of the property there is a drive providing off road parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.