This beautiful period cottage is situated within the sought after area of Colney Heath, surrounded by local country side and a short walk to all the local amenities, making it perfect for a small family home.
This beautiful period cottage is situated within the sought after area of Colney Heath, surrounded by local country side and a short walk to all the local amenities, making it perfect for a small family home. The accommodation offers a quaint entrance porch with dual aspect entrances from front to back which leads through into the main hallway. The lounge is fitted with carpet throughout and a gas fire place. The kitchen/diner has been fully fitted with wall/base units and offers plenty of work surface space with a built in cooker and gas hob with a separate family bathroom complete with a bath tub. On the first floor there are two well-proportioned bedrooms. Externally the front aspect there is a private driveway, and to the rear aspect is beautifully maintained courtyard garden with seating area surrounded by flower beds making it perfect to sit out in on those warm summer evenings. Viewings highly recommended.
Accommodation Comprises Of:
Driveway to front.
Door to front and Stable door to rear garden.
Wooden floor and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 11' max x 11' 3" max ( 3.35m max x 3.43m max )
Two double glazed windows to front, cupboard with fuse box, TV power point, wall mounted radiator, gas fire place and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 12' 7" max x 9' 6" max ( 3.84m max x 2.90m max )
Fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink, cooker and induction hob, space for fridge/freezer, washing machine, wall mounted radiator, extractor fan and double glazed windows to rear and side.
Corner unit bath tub, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan and tiled flooring.
Small loft hatch.
Bedroom One 11' 4" max x 11' 9" max ( 3.45m max x 3.58m max )
Double glazed windows to front, TV and telephone points, wall mounted radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 7' 7" max x 8' 8" max ( 2.31m max x 2.64m max )
Double glazed windows to rear, boiler, built in cupboards, wall mounted radiator and laminate flooring.
Court yard garden with flower beds.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.