Virtual viewing available.
A detached family home situated in the desirable village of North Lopham. The property boasts from a spacious kitchen/diner with a woodburner, master with en-suite, three bedrooms which can be converted back into four, large enclosed rear garden and off road parking.
The property is situated in the desirable South Norfolk village of North Lopham which is located just a short 10-15 minute drive from market town of Diss. The village consists of a local shop, pub and primary school within walking distance to the property. Diss features three supermarkets busy high street with a variety of shops banks and local businesses with a mainline rail link to London.
Front aspect door, side aspect double glazed window, radiator and engineered oak flooring with door matt.
Rear aspect double glazed window, wc, wash hand basin with tiled splashback, radiator and laminate floor.
Lounge 15' 6" Max x 12' 10" ( 4.72m Max x 3.91m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, side aspect double glazed french doors and engineered oak flooring.
Dining Room 15' 8" x 14' 5" Max ( 4.78m x 4.39m Max )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, understairs cupboard, radiator and engineered oak flooring. Open to;
Kitchen 14' 4" x 12' 11" Max ( 4.37m x 3.94m Max )
Front aspect double glazed window and rear aspect double glazed french doors. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double butler sink, two bowls, work surfaces, tiled splashback, space for washing, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Side aspect double glazed window and doors to;
Bedroom One 15' 7" x 12' 9" ( 4.75m x 3.89m )
Rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and carpet. Two steps down to;
Rear aspect velux window, shower cubicle with fully plumbed shower, wc, wash hand basin in vanity unit, shaver point, radiator and laminate floor.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" x 9' 7" Max ( 4.37m x 2.92m Max )
Dual aspect double glazed windows, radiator and carpet.
Bedroom Three 16' 10" x 8' 1" ( 5.13m x 2.46m )
Previously was two bedrooms which has been converted into one room. Dual aspect double glazed windows and carpet.
Side aspect double glazed window, bath with shower over, part tiled walls, wc, extractor fan, wash hand basin in vanity unit and radiator.
A large enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and flower boarders, enclosed via hedging and fencing, a paved patio and shingle area making these the perfect spot for entertainment throughout the summer months.
To the rear of the garden is an outbuilding currently used as a home gym and access to the double cart lodge.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.