Town house for sale in Chedworth Place, Tattingstone, Ipswich IP9
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Attractive Grade II Listed, 18th Century Town House Offering Up to Five Bedrooms
- Well Appointed Throughout, High Ceilings & Alluring Sash Windows
- Open Plan Sitting/ Dining Area Opening onto Kitchen with Range of Integrated Appliances
- Quirky Mezzanine Study/ 5th Bedroom With Two Large Velux Windows
- Allocated Parking for Two Vehicles, Landscaped Front Garden and Enclosed Rear Courtyard Garden
- Two Large Principle Bedrooms, Both Having Built in Wardrobes & En-Suite Shower Rooms
- Ground Floor Cloakroom, First Floor Family Bathroom
- Stones Throw From Alton Water Providing 8 Mile Loop of Idyllic Walking & Cycling
- Manningtree Mainline Station Located Within 5 Miles, Journey Time to London Approx. 1 Hour
- 7.5 Acres of Communal Grounds To Explore
* Sizes listed are approximate. Please contact the agent to confirm actual size.
For more information about this property, please contact
Exquisite Home, IP9 on +44 1473 679867 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Exquisite Home, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Exquisite Home for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.