Semi-detached house for sale in Queens Avenue, Snodland, Kent ME6
Semi-detached house for sale - 3 bedrooms
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1634 799053 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Beautifully presented 1930's semi detached family home
- Handy driveway for 2 cars so no stress at the end of the day
- Excellent size bedrooms meaning this could be your forever home
- Pretty tree lined avenue close to local amenities
- Great travel links close by
- EPC energy rating E
This 1930's semi detached home is one to be proud of. Situated in a pretty and quiet location and close to local amenities you really wouldn't have to move.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 13'7 x 12'11 (4.14m x 3.94m)
- Dining Room 13'0 x 10'8 (3.97m x 3.25m)
- Kitchen 9'2 x 8'11 (2.80m x 2.72m)
- Conservatory 11'0 x 10'5 (3.36m x 3.18m)
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
- Bedroom 1 13'11 x 13'0 (4.24m x 3.97m)
- Bedroom 2 13'3 x 10'7 (4.04m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 3 8'0 x 6'5 (2.44m x 1.96m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Wards, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Wards, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Wards for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Queens Avenue properties for sale