An attractive and well-presented, two bedroom mid 'mews' house which offers spacious open plan living, two bedrooms, conservatory and landscaped garden. The property is located within the popular village of Elton which offers a number of amenities and transport links. Viewing essential.
Elton is a small village situated approximately 8 miles from Chester, between Helsby and Ellesmere Port. Within the village of Elton there is a small selection of shops, some of which include a spar convenience store, diy store, Chinese takeaway and pharmacy. Elton has favourable transport links across the North West with Junction 14 of the M56 a short distance away and the A5117 to Ellesmere Port running parallel to the village. Elton is also situated approx. Five minutes from Cheshire Oaks.
Chester approx. 8miles, Manchester approx. 33 miles and Liverpool approx. 18 miles.
Single glazed door and windows to the front elevation, tiled floor, double glazed door opening to the lounge.
Lounge 14' 11" Additional 15'00 x 10' 10" Additional 6'11 ( 4.55m Additional 15'00 x 3.30m Additional 6'11 )
Double glazed entrance door from the porch, gas fireplace, laminate flooring, two double glazed windows to the front elevation, radiator. Open to the kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 7' 4" ( 3.99m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, double glazed door to the rear elevation, built in under stair storage, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, selection of wall and base units with work surface over, space for washing machine and space for oven.
Conservatory 9' 5" x 5' 7" ( 2.87m x 1.70m )
Double glazed surround and tiled floor.
Built in storage cupboard, double glazed window to the rear elevation, loft access (some boarding), radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.38m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 1" x 6' 10" ( 3.38m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, low level w.c., radiator, bath with hot and cold taps and shower over, wall mounted vanity unit, radiator, lino flooring.
Shared courtyard with one allocated parking space.
Mainly laid to lawn, fenced and hedged surround, gated access to the rear for bin access, patio seating area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.