This 2 bedroom end of terrace property with off road parking situated close to Boston town centre would be an ideal first time buy or buy to let property. The property further benefits from a rear garden and overlooks the Maud Foster drain to the front.
This 2 bedroom end of terrace property with off road parking situated close to Boston town centre would be an ideal first time buy or buy to let property. The property further benefits from a rear garden and overlooks the Maud Foster drain to the front. Internally comprising in brief of; lounge, kitchen diner, rear entrance and bathroom to the ground floor with two bedrooms to the first floor.
Having a uPVC entrance door to the front elevation into;
Lounge 11' 7" x 11' 10" ( 3.53m x 3.61m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator, TV connection point and door to;
Kitchen Diner 6' 7" x 11' 10" ( 2.01m x 3.61m )
Having a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level gloss units, work surfaces over, inset stainless steel single bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiling to the walls and floor, integrated oven and gas hob, stainless steel extractor hood over, space and plumbing for an automatic washing machine, wall mounted central heating boiler, ceiling light point, double glazed window to the rear aspect and door to;
Having stairs rising to the first floor, uPVC entrance door to the side elevation and door to;
Having a three piece bathroom suite comprising a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. With tiled walls and flooring, double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs rising from the rear entrance, loft access, ceiling light point and doors to the 2 bedrooms.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 11' 11" ( 3.58m x 3.63m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 6' 7" x 9' 5" maximum ( 2.01m x 2.87m maximum )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and ceiling light point.
Having off road parking to the front of the property and overlooking the Maud Foster drain with access to the rear garden. The rear garden has an enclosed patio courtyard area which extends to a further fully enclosed lawn garden to the rear.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.