guide price £100,000 - £110,000 Ideally suited for a first time or investment buy, this home is positioned within comfortable walking distance of Newark town centre. Located in a cul-de-sac, this end terraced home has an open plan downstairs space with one double bedroom and bathroom upstairs.
guide price £100,000 - £110,000 Ideally suited for a first time or investment buy, this town centre home is conveniently positioned within comfortable walking distance of Newark town centre. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this end terraced home benefits from an open plan downstairs space with one double bedroom and bathroom upstairs. Externally, the property benefits from an enclosed private garden and an allocated parking space. The property is marketed with no onward chain.
Open Plan Living Kitchen 16' 9" x 13' 10" ( 5.11m x 4.22m )
The downstairs accommodaton is open plan with a double glazed window to front and side aspect, obscured double glazed window to front aspect on the stairs and two radiators. The kitchen area comprises of a range of wall and base units, sink, oven, 4 ring electric hob, fitted fridge, freezer and washing machine. There is also a wall mounted gas boiler.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and airing cupboard housing the tank and providing storage.
Bedroom 16' 9" x 7' 11" max measurement ( 5.11m x 2.41m max measurement )
Double glazed window to side aspect and radiator.
Obscured double glazed window to side aspect, heated towel rail, extractor fan, tiled flooring and a three piece suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC and a panel bath with power shower over and tiling to wet areas.
The garden is accessed via a walkway and a gated entrance. The garden is majority laid to lawn with hardstanding for a shed, paved walkway to the front door and a variety of plants and shrubs to borders.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.