Presented in fantastic order throughout this three bedroom detached home benefits from a number of builder upgrades and a beautifully landscaped rear garden. Further highlights include an en-suite to the master bedroom, a utility room, a detached garage and a large kitchen/dining room.
Reached via main entrance door. Window to side aspect. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Under stairs storage cupboard.
Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Radiator. Extractor.
Lounge 12'10 max x 12'1 (3.91m x 3.68m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Telephone point. Television point.
Kitchen/dining room 18'1 x 9'4 (5.51m x 2.84m)
Kitchen area - A range of modern units to base and wall with contrasting work surfaces. Electric oven and gas hob with chimney style cooker hood over. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over. Breakfast bar. Window to rear aspect.
Dining area - French doors giving access to rear garden. Radiator.
Utility room 7'7 x 5'3 (2.31m x 1.60m)
Units to base and wall with contrasting work surface. Plumbing and space for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Radiator. Boiler for central heating. Door to side.
Window to side aspect. Access to loft space. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom one 12'10 x 10'8 (3.91m x 3.25m)
Window to front aspect. Fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Suite comprising shower enclosure, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Extractor. Window to front aspect. Towel rail style radiator. Complementary ceramic tiling.
Bedroom two 9'6 x 9'6 (2.89m x 2.89m)
Window overlooking rear garden. Radiator.
Bedroom three 9'6 x 8'3 (2.89m x 2.51m)
Window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Suite comprising panel bath with mixer tap shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Window to side aspect. Extractor. Shaver point. Towel rail style radiator. Complementary ceramic tiling.
Laid to decorative gravel with shrubs, pathway to front door.
To the side of the property is a driveway providing off road parking leading to a detached single garage with up and over door to front, power and light.
Enclosed by walling and fencing the rear garden has a paved patio/outside seating area with raised borders and steps up to an area laid to Astro turf for easy maintenance. Gated access to driveway.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.