****three bedroom terrace****no upward chain****situated close to local amenities****rear garden****gas central heating****double glazing**** Comprising lounge, cellar, kitchen, two first floor bedrooms, bathroom and further attic bedroom.
A three bedroom terrace property offering no upward chain and situated close to local amenities. Comprising lounge, cellar, kitchen, two first floor bedrooms, bathroom and further attic bedroom. The property also has a rear garden, gas central heating and double glazing. Viewing advised!
Lounge 11' 11" into recess x 11' 2" max ( 3.63m into recess x 3.40m max )
Double glazed door to front with double glazed window above, double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, wall lights, gas central heated radiator, brick built fire surround and archway to inner hall.
Door to cellar and opening to kitchen.
Power and lighting.
Kitchen 12' 2" max x 11' 11" into recess ( 3.71m max x 3.63m into recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, two ceiling lights, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, worktops, oven hood, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heated radiator, tiled floor and double glazed obscure door to rear garden.
Ceiling light, stairs to attic room and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 15' 8" max x 11' 8" max ( 4.78m max x 3.56m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, built-in cupboard, fitted wardrobes, feature fireplace, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 9' 6" ( 2.97m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, gas central heated radiator and wood effect flooring.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with hand held shower, tiled splashbacks and heated towel rail.
Attic Room 15' 5" excluding dormer window x 13' excluding stairs ( 4.70m excluding dormer window x 3.96m excluding stairs )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, access to loft, ceiling light, built-in cupboard and gas central heated radiator.
Fenced borders, gate to side and low maintenance stoned garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.