We are pleased to offer this terrace house in a convenient location of Gorleston, within easy reach of the beach and good schools, surrounded by a wealth of amenities. The property offers a double bedroom, bathroom generous, lounge and kitchen.
We are pleased to offer this terrace house in a convenient location of Gorleston, within easy reach of the beach and good schools, surrounded by a wealth of amenities. The property offers a double bedroom, bathroom generous, lounge and kitchen. Benefitting from lovely decor throughout, a garden and a allocated parking space, this property will suit a wide variety of buyers - book your vewing quick!
Living Room 11' 5" max x 11' 10" max ( 3.48m max x 3.61m max )
Window to front, Electric radiator, Television point, Fitted carpet, Door to front, Stairs to first floor.
Kitchen 7' 1" x 11' 10" ( 2.16m x 3.61m )
Window to rear, Door to rear, Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, Stainelss steel sink and drainer, WOrk surfaces, Splash back tiling, Electric oven, Electric hob, Plumbing for washing machine, Fridge freezer space, Vinyl flooring.
Cupboard, Airing cupboard, Laminate flooring.
Bedroom 10' 8" x 8' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.59m )
Window to front, Built in wardrobe, Fitted carpet, Electric radiator, Laminate flooring.
Frosted window to rear, Bath with mixer taps and shower over, Wash hand basin, Extractor fan, WC, Party tiled.
Enclosed by a low picket fence which is mainly laid to shingle with a pathway leading to the front door.
Enclosed garden laid to patio with a garden shed and rear access to the parking.
One allocated parking space.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.