10 out of 10! We award top marks for the condition and presentation of this large two bedroom detached bungalow. Having been totally remodelled and modernised by the current owners this property is not likely to hang around, call Pattison Lane as soon as possible to arrange your viewing.
Reached via main front door.
Access to loft space. Radiator.
Lounge 14'1 x 12'4 (4.29m x 3.75m)
French doors to rear garden. Radiator. Electric fire with fireplace surround.
Kitchen/dining room 13'10 x 10'1 (4.21m x 3.07m)
A range of units to base and wall with contrasting work surfaces. Electric oven and induction style hob with cooker hood over. Window to rear aspect. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap over. Radiator. Space for table and chairs.
Window to rear aspect. Work surface with plumbing and space beneath for automatic washing machine. Airing cupboard.
Comprising wash hand basin and low level WC. Window to rear aspect. Complementary ceramic tiling.
Bedroom one 19'6 x 11'1 max (5.94m x 3.37m)
Two windows to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom two 11'10 x 10'1 (3.60m x 3.07m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Storage cupboard.
Suite comprising vanity mounted wash hand basin, low level WC and shower enclosure. Radiator. High level window to side aspect. Complementary ceramic tiling.
Block paved providing off road parking. Gated access to rear garden.
Beautifully landscaped for easy maintenance with decorative gravel, trellis pergola seating area, extensive paved patio and a large outbuilding with windows and door to garden.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.