Guide price £250,000 - £265,000 - A luxurious two bedroomed first floor apartment designed exclusively for the over 60's and A luxurious two bedroomed first floor apartment designed exclusively for the over 60's and situated within the hugely popular Lonsdale Park development.
Guide price £250,000 - £265,000 - A luxurious two bedroomed first floor apartment designed exclusively for the over 60's and situated within the hugely popular Lonsdale Park development, close to Oakham's town centre and train station.
The Oak is a spacious two bedroom apartment featuring a large living/dining room, separate kitchen with fitted appliances and two double bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room and walk in wardrobe. There is also a separate shower room and a large walk-in storage/utilities cupboard.
Lonsdale Park in Oakham is located close to the heart of this historic town, in central England. Situated opposite picturesque parklands, the development boasts 43 apartments exclusively for those over 60.
Homeowners at Lonsdale Park can enjoy everything the development has to offer, including the private homeowners' lounge, landscaped gardens, and on-site car park, while visiting family and friends are more than welcome to stay over in the guest suite subject to availability and booking fee. For complete peace of mind, the development is completely secure, with intruder alarms, a camera entry system and fire detection equipment. There is also a 24-hour emergency call system and a House Manager on duty for any concerns. Mobility is never an issue, with lifts to take you to all floors.
Entrance Hall - 3.23m max x 1.45m (10'7 x 4'9)
Living Room - 5.87m max x 3.45m (19'3 x 11'4)
Kitchen - 2.36m max x 1.70m (7'9 x 5'7)
Bedroom One - 6.07m max x 2.97m (19'11 x 9'9)
En-Suite - 2.16m x 2.11m (7'1 x 6'11)
Dressing Room - 1.91m x 1.35m (6'3 x 4'5)
Bedroom Two - 4.52m x 2.79m (14'10 x 9'2)
Utility Room & Store - 1.88m x 1.35m (6'2 x 4'5)
Shower Room - 2.13m max x 1.52m (7'0 x 5'0)
EPC band: B
Oakham is a pretty, traditional English market town, bustling with activity.
It has an abundance of cafes, bars, restaurants and pubs including a local brewery, to suit every budget. There are so many local attractions to explore, Oakham Castle, Rutland Water on the doorstep and plenty of stylish shops and boutiques. The train station has connections to London and a direct line to Stansted Airport.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.