Detached house for sale in Rhos Uchaf, Llandygai, Bangor LL57
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Substantial & Very Spacious Character Country Residence
- Beautifully Maintained Landscaped Gardens
- Separate Detached Annexe/ Studio Providing Additional Income
- Fabulous Views Of Countryside & Mountains
- Planning Permission To Extend Exisitng Accommodation
- Distant Views Toward Great Orme With Partial Sea Views
- Ample Off Road Parking With Space For Boat/Trailer/Caravan Or Motor Home
- Large Conservatory, 5 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Living Room/Snug
- Ideally Placed For A55 Expressway & Snowdonia National Park
- Oil Fired Central Heating & Double Glazing, Feature Inglenook Fireplace With Wood Burning Stove
For more information about this property, please contact
Lucas Estates, LL59 on +44 1248 308027 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Lucas Estates, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Lucas Estates for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by PrimeLocation to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. PrimeLocation does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.