Virtual viewing available.
A superb, second floor apartment situated conveniently within Cromer town centre and offered with two double bedrooms, spacious lounge, off road parking and communal gardens!
This fantastic apartment is situated on the second floor with views over Cromer Church in the sought after, coastal town of Cromer, within walking distance to all local amenities, transport links, pubs, beach and cliff walks. The property boasts two double bedrooms, spacious lounge, kitchen and bathroom, not to mention off road parking and communal gardens! There is also a private, sheltered area for mobility scooters. Call us today to book your viewing!
This property is offered through Modern Method of Auction. Should you view, offer or bid your data will be shared with the Auctioneer, iamsold Limited. This method requires both parties to complete the transaction within 56 days, allowing buyers to proceed with mortgage finance (subject to lending criteria, affordability and survey).
The buyer is required to sign a reservation agreement and make payment of a non-refundable Reservation Fee of 4.2% of the purchase price including VAT, subject to a minimum of £6,000.00 including VAT. This fee is paid in addition to purchase price and will be considered as part of the chargeable consideration for the property in the calculation for stamp duty liability. Buyers will be required to complete an identification process with iamsold and provide proof of how the purchase would be funded.
The property has a Buyer Information Pack containing documents about the property. The documents may not tell you everything you need to know, so you must complete your own due diligence before bidding. A sample of the Reservation Agreement and terms and conditions are contained within this pack. The buyer will also make payment of £300 inc VAT towards the preparation cost of the pack.
The estate agent and auctioneer may recommend the services of other providers to you, in which they will be paid for the referral. These services are optional, and you will be advised of any payment, in writing before any services are accepted. Listing is subject to a start price and undisclosed reserve price that can change.
Built in sorage cupboard (walk in with auto light), carpet, wall lights, care cord and electric radiator.
Lounge 16' 4" x 11' 3" ( 4.98m x 3.43m )
Double glazed windows, electric radaitor, carpet, textured ceiling and coving, electric fireplace, wall lights and leading into kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 6' 9" ( 2.21m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, space for oven and fridge freezer, tiled splash backs and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom One 14' x 8' 11" ( 4.27m x 2.72m )
Double glazed windows, fitted double wardrobes, electric radiator, carpet, wall lights and care cord.
Bedroom Two 14' x 7' 11" ( 4.27m x 2.41m )
Double glazed windows, fitted double wardrobes, electric radiator, carpet, wall lights and cave cord.
W.C, wash hand basin on vanity, heated towel rail, bath with shower over, fully tiled, fitted mirror and carpet.
Please note there is communal parking at the property and the lease does not prevent you from letting and keeping pets.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.